Once in Russia. Smartphone Xiaomi Note 3 lit up right in his pants pocket

A user of the popular Russian portal under the name Pikabu meta1984 complained samouskorenie smartphone Xiaomi Note 3. As proof, he attached photos of a dead smartphone and a deep burn on his leg.

Однажды в России. Смартфон Xiaomi Note 3 загорелся прямо в кармане штанов

According to the victim, he was going for a walk, when he felt in the pocket of your jeans discomfort “as if the key stabs in the leg.” Until the user realized that there is no key in the pocket no, already had a strong fever. Fortunately, the user was able to capture the smartphone over the edge and pull it “is already blazing”.

Однажды в России. Смартфон Xiaomi Note 3 загорелся прямо в кармане штановОднажды в России. Смартфон Xiaomi Note 3 загорелся прямо в кармане штановОднажды в России. Смартфон Xiaomi Note 3 загорелся прямо в кармане штанов

As a result, the plastic on the smartphone went bubbles and melted, the apartment was filled with smoke, when “the smoke of the burnt-out bluish hole Aki from the locomotive pipe.” In the end, the smartphone has extinguished itself, leaving the user without means of communication and a deep burn on his leg.

Leave a Reply